In light of COVID-19, Northstar Fashion Exhibitors (“Northstar”) is taking enhanced health and safety measures. All attendees must follow any instructions, written or oral, given by Northstar staff. An attendee’s failure to follow any instruction may result in the attendee being asked to leave, or denied admittance to the market.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending the market, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
Northstar is committed to abiding by all governmental (federal, state, and local) mandates regarding COVID-19 that may be in effect at the time of the market. As such, Northstar will require all participants at the market to abide by any such mandates. Further, Northstar may limit or alter the market’s operations in such a way as to conform to such laws, regulations, and orders.
To create as safe an environment as possible for all attendees, Northstar is implementing additional COVID-19 Rules and Regulations for market attendees. By entering the market, attendees agree to be bound to conduct themselves in the following manner:
- Per Minnesota Executive Order 20-81, all market attendees shall wear masks throughout the market, unless eating/drinking. Attendees with disabilities or special health needs may wear alternative face coverings or no mask, if advised by a doctor.
- Attendees will actively engage in “social distancing” during the entirety of the market. The Minnesota Department of Health currently requires all attendees, at indoor events, stay at least six feet from others.
- Per CDC recommendations, market attendees will endeavor to cover their mouths and noses when coughing or sneezing. Attendees should cough or sneeze into their elbows or a tissue. After coughing or sneezing, attendees will promptly wash their hands.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, attendees should wash their hands often, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, all attendees shall use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Please protect others from the spread of COVID-19. If you, as an attendee, are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or feeling ill, please do not attend the market.
- If Northstar staff observe continued (or egregious) violations of the Rules & Regulations pertaining to COVID-19, it reserves the right to ask any attendee to leave the show—with no reimbursement or compensation for loss of show and/or related expenses.